Monday, May 4, 2009

Mother of a Week (Day 1)

So I got this idea from CMT. It is called "Mother of a Week" and the purpose is to celebrate moms each day of the week leading up to Mother's Day. So for the next 7 days, I will be posting about MOMS who have made a difference in my life.

Mom and Grandma
I get so much strength and knowledge from the both of you. Even when you weren't verbally teaching me how to become a woman, I learned simply by watching. I have never met 2 more beautiful people inside and out in my entire life. Your hands are rough from working hard and your hearts are soft from the love you give. You are both married to, how shall I say this, stubborn men, and it seems I have followed in your footsteps. You have set a wonderful example for me as to how to LOVE your mate through each high and especially each low. But what means the most to me is how you've grown me spiritually. Mom you have always told me to have faith and pray. Grandma since you have been sick, I know that you are scared but the Lord will guide you and keep you. I love you both more than I can ever express. Thank you for teaching me how to be a woman and MOTHER.
P.S. Mom you will always be my HERO

1 comment:

Kara said...

what a great idea! I know they mean the world to you and what a great way to let them know! They did something right because you turned out pretty good :)