Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mother of a Week (Day 3)

Kara Reid
(AKA The Bestie)
My dear dear friend you mean so much to me. Some people just don't get you. They hear your LOUD voice and even LOUDER cackle (yes you're a cackler) but sadly don't hear you. You exude knowledge and have so much comfort to give. And with four "boys" at home, you are one tough momma. I find myself complaining at how hard my job can be at times but am humbled when I think of you. A mom of three under 5 and wanting more, and loving it all. You have been by my side when I needed a shoulder to cry on and have calmed me down when I have wanted to make others cry. You are like the good angel on my shoulder telling the bad angel to back off! Thanks, I would be in alot of trouble if it wasn't for you. God has blessed me with you and our friendship.

2 comments:

Kara said...

WOW...thanks is all I can muster! Don't have the words. You too inspire me in many ways! Your faith through your trials is amazing. God definitely is blessing me with you and your family! Love you dear!!!

Mandy said...

Kara is an awesome mom, and one of her best qualities is her willingness to anything for anybody at anytime, even though she does have her own little tribe of boys at home!