Friday, May 8, 2009

Mother of a Week (Day 5)

Grandma Nina
First off Nina, I miss you so much. Some of my fondest memories of Colorado are of you. You were always happy and telling jokes. You have a huge heart and it's no wonder why my dad calls you mom. I still think about the last conversation we had when you were sick, I hold tight to those words. I know that you are in heaven looking down and watching over us. I can imagine that you are making Jesus laugh. I don't know what heaven is like and what you do all day but I like to think that you have my babies. One in your lap and the other in Grandpa's. I wish you could have met my husband and our son Graydon. Graydon is 2yrs old and reminds me alot of you. He is so happy and lets be real, goofy like you. If the Lord blesses us with another baby and its a girl we plan to name her after you. Nina you taught me how to have fun with the family. Family was everything to you and I admire you for that. I look forward to seeing you again one glorious day.

No comments: