Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Father's Day: Day 3

Bill Giroux
aka My Father
Well we have not had the best relationship but you are still my father and I still love you. God placed you in my life and me in yours for a reason. We had some good times though. I can remember going on your company picnics with you and when I wasn't big enough to do what the other kids were doing, you would take me out on the little boat. I remember camping and laying out in the hammock. I know that I have done some things that have disappointed you and vise-versa but that's ok because if God can forgive us then we can forgive each other. I want you to know that I do forgive you and that I love you dearly. If only we could get back the time we lost together. I want you to know that I have changed alot dad. I am married to an amazing man who has given me three amazing babies. I have returned to my first love, God, who without Him, my life would not be what it is today. I pray for you and pray that you find the same kind of happiness. I love you and miss you!

No comments: