Wednesday, April 22, 2009

ME from A to Z

A: Attached or Single? Happily attached for 4yrs!

B: Bestfriends? Tyrel of course. Kara and Dana. And I can't forget my mom and sis.

C: Cake or Pie? I lile both but prefer pecan pie!

D: Day of Choice? I love Sundays. I love worshiping the Lord with my family and church family. The day brings me hope and peace.

E: Essiential Item? Cell Phone

F: Favorite Color? Anything bright but black is slimming.

G: Gummy Worms or Bears? With Tish on this one. ONLY Haribo Gummy Bears will do.

H: Hometown? This drives Ty nuts but I will always claim San Antonio as my hometown even though I moved away when I was small. I will always be a TEXAN but NOT a longhorn fan!!!

I: Indulgence? Chic-fil-a unless I am pregnant then it deep fried burritos. Hoping I start to crave those soon!

J: January or July? July was the month my hubs was born so it will always be special to me!

K: Kiddos? Yep 3. Graydon is 2yrs, our Angel baby went to be with Lord on March 14th, 2008. And our Glory baby went to be with the Lord on January 14th, 2009.

L: Life isn't complete without? Ty and my babies. The grace that God has given me. Thank you Lord!

M: Marriage Date? February 12th, 2005

N: Number of bro's and sis'? One of each and love them both!

O: Oranges or Apples? oranges and green apples

P: Phobias? Birds and bugs that fly and crunch when you step on them.

Q: Quote? When life knocks you on your knees, you're in the perfect position to pray. Keep on keepin' on.

R: Reason to Smile? Waking up in the morning to my amazing family. Being a mom and a wife to the best children and hubby. Thank you Lord!

S: Season? I love fall.

T: Tag 5 peeps? Mom, Janice, Sally, Becky, Kara

U: Unknown fact? I get cranky when the wind blows my hair in my face!!! I am living in the wrong part of the country.

V: Vegetable? Emily's green bean bundles and Tish's garlic green beans that Scott doesn't like.

W: Worst Habit? I am a worry wart and like to be right all the time.

X: X-Ray or Ultrasound? Well I have had my fair share of ultrasounds and I think only 1 xray. I will say ultrasound.

Y:Your fave food? Deer steak, and meat smoked on the smoker

Z: Zodiac Sign? Virgo, thats where I get the need to always be right.

1 comment:

Tisha said...

Thanks for the Green Bean shout out...I had never made them like that before until the night you had them. I just started throwing spices in for fun and they turned out YUMMY!