Monday, April 27, 2009

In Loving Memory

In Memory of our Sweet Babies

On Thursday, April 23rd at Centennial Park in Woodward Ok, our sweet babies were remembered. Kari Custar and her two kids, Brynn and Dathan, released balloons in their memory. It's comforting knowing that our angels are still on the minds and hearts of others. It's easy to feel that they have been forgotten. They were never seen by the world except by me and now by our Gracious God.

Sweet Babies

Mommy and Daddy love you and miss you every day. We finally have a picture in the hall to remember both of you by. It's not much to others but means the world to us. We tell your big brother about you and pray for the day you will all get to play together. But sweet babies there is something on my mind, something laying heavily on my heart, it sometimes takes the breath from me. Mommy and Daddy want another baby. Not to replace either one of you but because of the joy the two of you and your brother have brought to our lives. I have to know that you're ok with that. I pray that God will give me peace if He does indeed bless us with another baby. Mommy loves you both!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dear baby girl, sometimes
you just bring me to tears. I am so sure that your babies are being held close by our precious Jesus and tears of joy are streaming from their eyes knowing that God has finally brought you some peace and you are ready to welcome another brother or sister for them and Graydon into your heart.

Kara said...

I miss them too and think of them often! I am sorry I can't take the hurt away for you...God is and will continue to make you stronger! Praying for the next baby too! Love you dear friend!!!!