Monday, December 29, 2008

Best Wishes Hubbard Family

So I was driving home today and noticed the moving truck in front of the Hubbard home. Now I knew that they were moving but actually seeing the truck there brought a tear to my eye. This could be due to hormone overload (see previous post) or that I am really going to miss them. I think its both. Hilary you are such a strong and beautiful Christian woman. And Brent, well what can I say about Brent? You play a good Jesus. No but seriously you seem quiet at first but some of the stuff that comes out of your mouth cracks me up. You guys have great and wonderful kids that will be missed by so many. We will miss you guys and can't wait to see you when you come home to visit.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Congratulations on the new baby! That is great news. Just take it easy and rest, as much as you can with a two year old:)