Monday, January 19, 2009

Glory Baby

As most of you know by now, we lost our baby on Wednesday the 14th. What a hard and challenging week it's been. I can't even begin to describe the pain and grief that I am feeling. Just when I got to the point where I wasn't sad everyday from the first miscarriage, we found out we were pregnant. Don't get me wrong, we were trying and praying for another child. At first we were hesitant about telling people but figured it was better for people to know and pray instead of us sitting around and worrying about this pregnancy. So for 8 weeks we prayed along with many of you. I remember praying every night that this baby would be healthy. I truely wasn't scared. I had complete faith that God had heard all our prayers and this baby would be born healthy. But the day came when I knew that wouldn't be the case. I cried out to Jesus on the way to the Drs. office, Please Lord don't take my baby! Selfish I know but I couldn't stand to send another baby to heaven without seeing or holding it first. I think God knew that and He gave me that chance to hold my baby. Not quite the circumstances I was hoping for though. I keep thinking that each day will get easier but its not. Not yet anyway. I updated my playlist with songs that I listen to to help me cope. Sometimes I believe it but other times the fact that God took two babies from me over-shadows my faith in Him. If I can ask, please pray for my family as we continue to say goodbye to babies we never knew but love dearly.

9 comments:

Erica said...

I've been thinking about you and wondering how you are doing! If I can be of any comfort, please do not hesitate to ask. I am praying for you!!

Kara said...

Love you and praying hard! Love,K

Kendra said...

I can't even begin to imagine how you must be feeling, but just know that I am praying for you and your family. You are a strong women, and I know your faith will get you through this ordeal. Matthew 5:4 "Blessed are those who mourn for they will be comforted." Stand up in the Rain!!!

Love In Christ,
Kendra Hutchens

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you and Tyrel. I can't begin to imagine what you are going through, but I know your faith will get you through this trial. "Stand up in The Rain", and seek comfort in the Lord. Matthew 5:4 says: "Blessed our those who mourn for they will be comforted."

I am here if you need anything, just let me know.

In Christ,
Kendra Hutchens

Kendra said...

We are praying for you all. I can't imagine what you all must be going through. I know your faith is strong, and that is what will get you through this tough time. If there is anything you need just let me know

Kendra

Poppy said...

Sue and I are praying for you guys. I just want you to know how much we have come to love your family and appreciate you all. We don't know why things happen but we know God is still in control.

Ashley said...

I love you guys and am praying with you. There's nothing anybody can say to take away your pain. Just remember God is control.

Becky said...

You are such a special family, we are holding you close in prayer. We don't know why things happen, but let God hold you close and remember how much you are loved.

Kendra said...

Sorry I didn't know how to post a comment and that is why there are 3 oops :)

Kendra