Thursday, December 4, 2008

6 Random Facts

I've been tagged--Six Random Facts about Me

1). I must ALWAYS sleep with socks on.

2). I was a liscensed EMT in New Mexico. I went 12hrs on the ambulance without a single call but went on vacation and literally almost ran into a guy who crashed his motorcycle. My mom had to swerve to miss his body in the street. He wasn't wearing a helmet lets leave it at that.

3). I met Tyrel on a blind date and didn't care for him much. Wow how things change right?

4). I was in Honors Choir in elementary school. This is something I am pretty proud of but Tyrel says that they let everyone in Honors Choir at that age.

5). I took 5 years of Spanish in school and still can't speak the language.

6). My hair used to be so light that the kids at school called me "Granny" and "Chlorox". Kids can be so cruel.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

The thing about Tyrel cracked me up!! I never really guessed Chad and I would end up together when we first met either! I can't hardly believe you can sleep in socks in the summer, don't your feet get hot?