Saturday, June 21, 2008

Oh What A Fun Night






So this is how Saturday night went...







Graydon had an Oreo for dessert. I don't know how much he actually got into his mouth though. As you can see by the pics he had to have a bath. Then...







He found mommy's screwdriver and decided the chair needed fixin. Then he dissappeared and I freaked when he came to me looking like this...




I don't know if you can tell but the front of him is RED. I thought he had fallen with the screwdriver and cut himself. But then I followed him into the livingroom to discover this...


Once again, if you can't tell, Graydon has a can of Big Red soda in his hands. He had been drinking like a big boy and spilled it all over him. His face and tummy is stained a light pink even after a second bath. Oh the joy of a one year old.


1 comment:

Kara said...

This absolutely cracks me up...he is so cute! I love when they get all messy from food :)