Friday, February 13, 2009

Bare with me

So it's been awhile since I blogged last, SORRY. We have been busy lately. I don't have all my pics developed yet so just bare with me. Christmas and birthday pics will come later I promise.

Anyway, this is what my son has been up to lately. The story goes, I was doing something, I can't remember for the life of me what, for maybe 15 minutes while Graydon was playing, or so I thought. As I go to lay Graydon down for his nap a bit later, this is what I find.






The next day I find this. And so on. Each day for the past week or two I find something else that he has drawn on. Lets go over his chosen canvas list.



Bed
Sheets
Pillow
Exercise Ball
Wall in Spare Room
Entertainment Cabinet
Coffee Table
And I know there is more that I haven't found yet!

No comments: