Friday, February 13, 2009

4 Glorious Yrs


Yesterday was mine and Tyrel's 4th wedding anniversary. Wow four years with the same man. J/K. I love this man so incredibly much. Tyrel isn't into the blog thing so I doubt he will read this but just in case he does I better give a quick shout out.
Honey I love you so much. You know at first we didn't hit it off, you didn't even ask for my number after our first date, but things work out for a reason. I am glad you finally called me. We have been together just about everyday since then and life has been amazing. We got married after 2yrs of dating and after 2wks of marriage, you moved me to Woodward Oklahoma (tornado season). Boy did we think that was the end of our marriage huh! I thought you moved me to the end of the earth and I was MAD. We said that if our marriage could survive the move we could get through anything. We sure were naive to think that moving would be the biggest hurdle to jump together. I actually survived living here (a true miracle) and 2 yrs later we were having our first baby. Yet another HUGE hurdle. We were first time parents with no family near by. I love my son dearly but the first few months were very straining on us. But we got through that and a year later we found out we were expecting again and again 10 months after that. Babe you know this past year has been excrutiating for us both. I could not have made it through without you. You have been by my side through every up and down even when you were going through your own ups and downs. You have held me when I felt I couldn't go on and cheered when I finally did. I thank you for the husband you are and the amazing dad also. God knew exactly what I would need when He created you! I love you BOOG!

3 comments:

Hilary said...

That is so sweet. Congratulations to you guys and may you have many more happy years together! I was so sorry to hear about your loss. You and Tyrel are in my prayers!

LJC said...

I went to the BLOG My four guys and saw The Pickard Family! So here I am, I am a Pickard. Just wondered if your husband was related to any of our family? I enjoyed your BLOG. Have a Great day in the Lord.
Linda

Janice said...

What a sweet testament of your husband and your marriage. You are a neat couple.