Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tag I'm It

Kara tagged me with this 5things.

What was I doing 10yrs ago?
1. Just celebrating my 15th birthday.
2. I must have been in the 8th or 9th grade.
3. Probably playing volleyball.
4. Possibly trying out for the Highschool dive team (which only lasted 1 day because I was too scared to jump off the diving board!)
5. I could have been taking drivers ed even though I didn't start driving until my senior year in Highschool.

5 Things on my To Do list
1. Finish laundry
2. Dust the house
3. Clean bathrooms
4. Get ready for Awanas (iron Ty's shirt)
5. Find a babysitter for Saturday (disaster relief training at FBC) (anyone???)

5 Bad Habits
1. Biting my nails
2. Clinching my teeth
3. Interrupting others
4. Not dusting the ceiling fans (possibly my least fave house chore)
5. No Patience

The last 5 places I have lived
1. My house now
2. Apache Yard in a trailer when we first moved here
3. Another trailer w/ Huttons in the Apache Yard (2wks)
4. Farmington New Mexico
5. Aztec New Mexico for a few months (living in sin with Ty)

The last 5 jobs I have had
1. T.A. at HeadStart WWD
2. T.A. at HeadStart NM
3. Nurse Aide at assisted living facility (while going to EMT schooling)
4. T.A. at SJC Family Development Center (while going to school full-time and EMT schooling)
5. CNA at nursing home (worked night shift while going to highschool in the morning)

5 Things I am listening to
1. Wyatt barking outside
2. Computer humming
3. Myself typing
4. Tv in the background
5. Jimmy Needham on my blog

My 5 least favorite words
1. Ranch (mainly because Ty makes fun of how I say it)
2. NNNNO ( Graydon's fave word right now)
3. Warsh ( it's WASH people)
4. Shart ( lets just say its a word Ty and Shane use alot)
5. Synnonym ( I can neither spell nor say that stinkin word)

Websites I visit daily
1. Yahoo email
2. Yahoo email (Baby Signs(R))
3. Blogger
4. Baby Signs(R) Support
5. Online Banking

What I have eaten today
I don't even want to recap.

Now I tag my Mom, Ashley, and Tish

No comments: