Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Recap

So this year has been crazy and my blog has suffered immensely. Here is a recap of our 2010...

January:


We celebrated Sister Loves 1st heavenly birthday. This is one of the few pics I have of me while pregnant with her.

February:





Celebrated our lil' cowboy's 3rd birthday out on the ranch.




And Ty and I celebrated 5yrs of blissful marriage!

March:


Sadly my Daddy passed away at the age of 53. I'm am so proud of the way my family and friends stepped up and stepped in to help us out during such a tragic time.

April:


Easter in New Mexico.




First family vacation to Great Wolf Lodge (and part of Gs birthday present)



We all had a howling good time :)




Family reunion in Texas to celebrate my gparents 80th birthdays and anniversary. First time seeing my cousins in MANY years. "Everyone was there, nobody was missing!"


May:


Happy Mothers Day





Swagger Wagon!!




G participated in his first VBS.

June:


Happy Fathers Day




Paden Days in Paden Oklahoma.




I participated in a life changing event called Relay for Life.

July:


Happy Birthday Tyrel




Our handsome little man at 3 1/2.




Auntie Mary received her "White Coat"




Celebrated cousin Asher's 2nd birthday in New Mexico.

August:


Graydon got a 4-wheeler from his Nena and Papa.




And mastered his swimming skills!




First day of school. Woodward Christian Academy

September:
Happy Birthday to me. Too old to count!



Student of the Month ;)




"Deer Truck" as G calls it.

October:


Pumpkin Festival in Paden Oklahoma.




Graydon's first Homecoming Parade. Future King...




Halloween #1 with buddy Ben.




Halloween #2 as a BIG BUCK




Trip through Alabaster Caverns. Graydon loved the tiny bats, Mommy not so much!

November:


Family Thanksgiving and fun out at the ranch.




Mom, Auntie B, and myself "horsin' around" with Stoney.




Graydon's first handprint turkey.

December:


Tyrel and I on a hunt.




And look what I got!!! Ty got a monster as well but shhh I think mine is bigger ;)




G with Santa. He asked for a firetruck and ambulance.




Graydon was a manger cow in his first school play. He did very well.




School pictures. He sure is handsome!!




Happy Birthday Jesus!




Christmastime has come and gone but the spirit remains within me.


Happy New Year 2011 ;)

No comments: