Monday, August 23, 2010

SchoolBoy

Graydon is three now and that means he is old enough to attend preschool. This year he is enrolled in the Woodward Christian Academy where he will go from 8:30-11:30 5 days a week! Today was his first day...


Getting dressed for his very first day of school!




I don't know why but it seems tradition to take pics by this tree. Posing in his snazzy school clothes, backpack, and
bobcat (?).







He is a teachers pet already picking a "tree" for his teacher Ms. Nina.







And now we are off to school!




He quickly put the brakes on when he realized mommy wasn't going with him! But he was a big boy and didn't cry *unlike mommy*


And before we knew it it was 11:30 and time for pick-up. Here he comes...




And here comes the fit when he realizes mom and dad are here to take him home!




His teacher Ms. Nina said he did great but all we heard on the way home was, "Let me outta of this van! I wanna go back to my classroom! I wanna stay here and play!".




Never before has he ever thrown a fit like that! EVER! I guess that means he likes school? So day one down and only 17years left to go ;)

No comments: