Friday, May 14, 2010

Never Miss The Chance To Say I LOVE YOU

I can't believe it has been almost two months since my Daddy has passed away. I think about it and relive the moment I found out over and over again in my head. I am haunted by the regrets I have, so many missed opportunities to say I LOVE YOU. The past two weeks I have dreamt about my Daddy almost every night. In almost every dream he is still alive to me but past to everyone else, maybe that means he will always be present in my heart.

But as I look back at the last two months I realize what the loss of my Daddy has done to my family. We are closer than we have ever been, learning to trust and rely on one another. I see my brother in a whole new light, when I look at him I see my Daddy. The man he is truly astounds me. And my sister, my bestfriend, it's not possible to love her any more than I already do. She is the picture of strength. My mom, seriously?! My mom and dad blessed us beyond measure by remaining friends even after the divorce. I wish I could go on and on about my mom but the truth is I can't. I cannot put into words what my mother means to me. BLESSING, in every way she is a blessing in my life. My step-dad who I call dad. He is such a loving man. Its kinda weird that we share the same birthmark, maybe God was marking us so we would know we were meant to be together. I couldn't imagine my life without him. And then Ty and G. These are my main men, my loves. Completely and totally in love with these two guys. Ty has carried me through this and I appreciate it so much. So my family is closer now, really learning the value of one another. It's hard to put into words just how immensely I love my family. My breath and my life are my family. I think that's what my Daddy would have wanted, I just wish he could be here to see it all. I have changed the music on my blog in memory of my Daddy.

No comments: