Friday, January 15, 2010

Clarification

I apparently need to clarify a few things, we are NOT pregnant. Yesterdays post was a memorial/happy birthday post for Love. I reposted our announcement as healing for myself and family. Love is real and still lives in our hearts. Most have forgotten both Hope and Love but we will never forget. I think of them both with every beat of my heart!

On a different but like note:
A few weeks ago, Ty and I went through a spiritual exercise called "annointing with oil". You can find it in James 6:13-16. It was such an amazing experience. Oil and hands were placed on my uterus and prayers that God would heal whatever is causing our miscarriages and preventing us from conceiving again. Wow! The next step:

Move forward in faith and praise God in advance for His miracles!

So feel free to praise God with us!

No comments: