Wednesday, October 21, 2009

UPDATE

Wow so I just realized that it has been a month since the last time I posted on my blog. Well lets see what has been going on this past 30+ days.

* I had a birthday (26yrs) and so did my sis (29yrs)
* Graydon got cuter, really he gets cuter by the day
* We got a puppy, Hershey
* I now work at FBC as the nursery coordinator
* Ty went to NM to visit his gma. Got stranded in Midland due to fog which forced me to drive on the interstate, not my cup-o-tea, but praise God made it in safe
* Dropped and broke my iphone Oops!
* Visited by Ty's gparents from Idaho
* We took a trip back to NM, stopping in Albq where we got to spend the night with my brother and sister-in-law and my most awesome nephew Asher. Spent a few days with Tys family and sadly went to his gma Jeans funeral. Met some family I had never met and that Ty hadn't seen in a long time. Propositioned with an illegal substance. NO!!!! We didn't accept but got a huge laugh about it.
*Went to Sutherland Farms pumpkin patch and had a blast
* Shipped G off to my moms house for the week. Whaaaaa I am sad. But he is having a blast!
* Got a new iphone YAY
* G is still gone :(

No comments: