Saturday, August 29, 2009

my plans vs. GOD'S PLANS

Today is Love Pickard's due date:
According to MY PLANS, today I WOULD be a mother of a 2.5 yr old (Graydon),
a 10mth old (Hope), and a newborn (Love)
According to GOD'S PLANS, today I AM the mother of a handsome 2.5 yr old (Graydon),
a 10mth old (Hope), and a precious baby (Love)
The two statements sound alike but God's plans were and are so much different from mine. My plans consisted of me holding Hope and Love with my son by my side but today it is God who holds my babies with THE SON by His side. I pictured my babies looking into their father's eyes but today they look into THE FATHER'S eyes. He is daily working in me to use the life and loss of Hope and Love to bring glory to HIS kingdom. My plans may not have been fulfilled but the plan of God is so fulfilling!
I LOVE YOU BABIES!

No comments: