Thursday, March 5, 2009

Let Me Tell You About A Family....

I wrote this one year ago today in honor of sweet baby Jaxx. And today as he I still very much alive in our hearts and the hearts of his family, I repost in honor of the massive effect he has had on so many around the world.

Let me tell you about a family...



Let me tell you about a father who gives his life to the Lord and has a true passion to share the gospel. He preaches about God's mercy and grace but finds himself broken and crying out to Jesus. Obtains his strength from Him to comfort so many in the midst of the storm.



Let me tell you about a mother who loves the Lord, her God, her Savior and praises Him in all things. She sheperds the lost both physically and spiritually and encourages them to keep their eyes focused on the cross. Enjoys pickles and chips at midnight this earthly angel.



Let me tell you about a sister, a mother of two and one heavenly baby. A strong-minded and strong-willed woman with a heart as big as the ocean. Without sleeping in days, she drives 4 hours to be by the side of her younger brother.



Let me tell you about a young father who has dreamt of his "lil huntin buddy". He stands in amazment of his perfect baby boy. But he doesn't realize the admiration and wonderment of those around him, what an incredible father he is. Heartsick and confused, he seeks the Great I Am for He is the healer of the broken.



Let me tell you about a young mother who holds her tiny miracle. Very much alive, she marvels in his beauty, for this is the baby she had prayed for. She lay there counting his fingers and toes and of course his sweet little nose. There at the cross is where she finds her hope and peace.



Let me tell you about a baby who at 22 wks gestation came into this world blessing the lives of so many. A true miracle wrapped in blue. 12 ounces of some of God's greatest work lay bundled in the arms of his loving parents. He has the hands of his daddy and his mommy's nose, and has captured the hearts of all in his presence. So now he rest in the arms of the Lord, never to feel the pain of this fallen world.



So let me tell you about a family, who in the midst of this hardship continue to praise their God for his unending mercy and grace. Larger than life is their faith and love for each other.

Love you guys,
Tyrel, Brandy, Graydon, and our own Heavenly Babies

5 comments:

Tisha said...

Thank you so much. You, Tyrel, and Graydon are so special to me. I love you guys as if your were my family. Thank you both for being with us and praying for us in the most difficult time we have faced in life so far, and for loving my brother and Ashley.

Go For It! said...

WOW! Thank you... don't know what else to say. How 'bout "I Love You"? Please don't take this down until the kids have read it.

Ashley said...

Thank you for this letter. It is so good and right on to what were all going through

Hilary said...

Brandy, what a great tribute to a wonderful family. I'm sure that means a lot to them.

Becky said...

Brandy, you put into perfect words what so many of us are thinking. Your faith and strength has also been amazing to me!
Bless you and your sweet family!